- I was born in Brussels on a Friday, during the summer of 1985.
- In 1989 I painted my first “abstract painting”, as I titled it (still hanging in my Mom’s staircase)
- From 1991 to 1998, I was “the good drawer” of the class, which compensated for being quite bad at reading and even worse with maths!
- In 2000 I went to a new high school where a good Art option was available : 10 hours a week of happiness!
- 2003 : I took a year off to travel around Europe and settled a few months in Barcelona where I took Daniel Scott‘s drawing classes and learned Spanish.
- 2004 : Back in Brussels… I started my drawing studies at La Cambre, National School of Visual Arts where I spent 5 years (including an “Erasmus” year at the Fine Arts School of Athens, Greece)
- 2009 : I graduated from La Cambre with a Master’s degree in Visual Arts – drawing section + Teaching certificate.
- 2010 : I spent a year teaching Arts in Ireland and then traveled in South America for a few months before returning to Brussels to settle down for a few years, working as a graphic designer & Art program facilitator at Tilt (Expression & Creativity Centre for kids)
- Summer 2017: I just moved to Germany (Frankfurt) to teach Art in a bilingual school.
- I am also having more and more freelance exciting projects. I’d be happy to hear about yours! Contact me if you have any request.